Here is a brief outline of those changes so you can all catch up quickly:
- Bidding: You will be able to set individual bid adjustments for each device type -- mobile, desktop and tablet
- Expanded text ads: Google officially launched the expanded text ads
- Mobile is huge: 50% of searches are mobile, 1/3rd of mobile searches are local
- Store visits: Google is to make store visits from search more trackable
- Redesign: Of course a deeper look at the AdWoeds redesign
Danny Sullivan has an excellent summary with hyperlinks to all the breakout stories at Search Engine Land. You can also read the Google blog post over here and I embedded the video of the summit so you can watch it yourself below.
Here is a quick map of the expanded text ad changes, because this is important, it went live:
Here is the video:
Forum discussion at Google+.