Here is a brief recap of our SES Chicago 2010 live blog coverage. I wanted to thank our live bloggers, Avi Wilensky (@aviw)& Sheara Goldenthal (@sheara) of Promediacorp, Chris Boggs of (@boggles) ROSETTA and myself (@rustybrick).
Thanks to our readers and SES for encouraging this:
- Remaining Agile Amidst Seismic Shifts in the Social Media Landscape
- Update on Real Time Search: I Want it Now!
- Meaningful SEO Metrics: Going Beyond the Numbers
- Social Integration: Creating Interactive Conversations Across Channels
- Brand, Trademark & Reputation Management
- Beyond Listening-Establishing & Hitting Metrics with Social Media
- SEO 101
- Local 2.0: The Evolution of Local Search
- Conversion Ninja Toolbox
- Killer Facebook Marketing Tactics
- How to Become a Link Magnet
- Twitternation & Automation
- Content Marketing Optimization
- Paid Search 101
I've also posted a larger recap with other live bloggers at Search Engine Land.
Forum discussion at Sphinn.