It is that time of the month again, and here is our June 2010 Google webmaster report based off a WebmasterWorld thread. As you can imagine, a lot of the talk is around the MayDay update but there is still some discussion around Google Caffeine. In addition, some webmasters are discussing new insight into how internal linking differs from the previous weights - again, speculation. Outside of that, that is what webmasters are mostly discussing.
Here are the highlighted Google related posts from the past month:
- Video: Google's Matt Cutts On May Day Update
- Google Image Search Update May 2010
- 43% Of SEOs Say Traffic Down Since Google Redesign
- Google SSL Search Is Here
- Google Increased The Title Tag Limit To 70 Characters?
- Google Using Whois Data For Keyword Matching?
- Google's Link Reports Recently More Robust?
- Google Site Performance in Webmaster Tools Updating Often Now
- Google Adds Average Position & Stars To Search Query Report
- Google Not Showing Number Of Results & Return Time
- Google Alerts Tweaks Quality Algorithm: Less Alerts Go Out
- Is Google News Getting Spammy?
- Google News Test Another New Design
Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.