Google got me angry when they called gift giving at this time, "inappropriate." It is hard time, but SEMs stick together. Google updated webmaster tools with enhanced features. Google fixed an IFrame spam classifier bug. Google Blog Search's link command should be fixed now. Google Webmaster Help moved. Google is testing text ads on image search. Google AdSense is spammy around the holiday season. Google, Yahoo and Ask.com released their most popular searches for 2008. Friday was Day of the Ninja and we had a theme.
Make sure to subscribe to our video feed or subscribe directly on iTunes to be notified of these updates and download the video in the background. Here is the YouTube version of the feed (note: If YouTube shows a video not found message, just refresh the page and play it again, it is a YouTube bug):
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Google Gets Cheap: Cancels '08 Holiday Gifts To Advertisers/Publishers
- Google Begins Sending Out 2009 Holiday Gifts: Mug, Shirt & Pen
- The Warmth of the SEM Industry During Hard Times
- Google Updates Webmaster Tools & Crawl Rate Controls
- Google Fixes Spam Algorithm Classifier For IFrames
- Google Blog Search To Fix Blogroll Issue
- Google Webmaster Help Finds A New Home
- Google Testing Multiple Text Ads On Image Search
- Google AdSense Ads Getting Spammy Before Holiday Season?
- Most Popular Searches on Google, Ask, and Yahoo for 2008 Revealed
- Ninja Day at SERoundtable