In this week's recap, Yang steps down from Yahoo. Google launches SearchWiki. What are Google search results like. Google launches new keyword tool. Google doesn't cap AdSense. AdWords tests new interface. Yahoo lets you block more domains. Google splashes ads every where. Yelp gets some nasty forum discussion. Text Link Ads launches inLinks and link debate starts again. Google Sitelinks now appearing on sub domains. Videos are rocking the search results. Check out Google's voice enabled iPhone search app.
Make sure to subscribe to our video feed or subscribe directly on iTunes to be notified of these updates and download the video in the background. Here is the YouTube version of the feed (note: If YouTube shows a video not found message, just refresh the page and play it again, it is a YouTube bug):
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Jerry Does What Is Best For Yahoo By Stepping Down From CEO Role
- I'm Surprised Google Made SearchWiki The Default, Really
- Mid-November Google Search Update
- Google Gives Us Search Based Keyword Tool & Updates Keyword Data in Other Tools
- Google Promises They Don't Cap AdSense Earnings
- Publishers' Top Requests to Google AdSense Are...
- Google AdWords Tests Out New Interface
- Yahoo Search Marketing Now Lets You Block 500 Domains
- Google Ads Now In Images, YouTube, Finance & News
- Is Yelp.com Paying for Positive Comments?
- Text Link Ads New Product, InLinks, Causes New Link Debate Brawl
- Google Now Showing Sitelinks for Some Sub-Directories
- Do You Need Video Content to Compete in Google Today?
- Video: Google Launches Mobile iPhone Voice Application