I am a bit under the weather in this video recap, but I hope you like it. I discuss the Halloween logos from Google, Yahoo, Ask.com, Live.com, DogPile, FriendFeed, and other search related sites. I talk about Google's changes to their quality score. Google Alerts added RSS as an option. Google uses OCR technology to read scanned PDFs. Google pays AdSense publishers the wrong amount, for the fourth time. Google tests new AdSense ads. Google updated AdWords Editor. I showed hacked AdWords ads in Google.com. AdCenter updated their features and logo, plus cut out Sunday support hours. Google's webmaster chat recap is live. I talked about getting religious links to your Church. Google's CEO backed Obama, should he have? Ask Jeeves is now a porn star!
Make sure to subscribe to our video feed or subscribe directly on iTunes to be notified of these updates and download the video in the background. Here is the YouTube version of the feed (note: If YouTube shows a video not found message, just refresh the page and play it again, it is a YouTube bug):
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Halloween '08 From The Search Industry
- Google AdWords To Take Ad Position Into Account For Quality Score
- Google Alerts Adds RSS Option: RSS Comes To Google Web Search (Kinda)
- Google Makes All PDF Documents Copy & Paste Friendly with OCR
- Google AdSense Pays Publishers Wrong Amounts Again! Exchange Rate Issues
- Google AdSense Testing Coupon Ads?
- A New Google AdSense Ad Style?
- Numerous Google AdWords Editor Issues Reported, Fixed
- Google AdWords Hacked Ads In The Raw Search Results
- Microsoft adCenter Upgrades More Than Just Their Logo
- Microsoft Gives adCenter a Logo
- Microsoft adCenter Drops Sunday Support Hours
- Google's Third Webmaster Chat Recap Now Live
- Google Webmaster Tools Breakdown?
- Church SEO: Getting Religious Links
- Google, The Unbiased Company, Has CEO Backing Obama
- Ask Jeeves Now a Porn Star