Last month, Microsoft announced an adCenter Excel 2007 plugin. Well, boys and girls, it's finally a reality. The Microsoft adCenter Excel Add In is ready to download. Note that it's a beta version as Microsoft continually improves on the product.
According to the Microsoft adCenter Blog, here are the features:
- Keyword Expansion – we have included 3 different expansion algorithms: campaign association, fast contained, and category simulation
- Keyword Search Volume Historical and Forecast – we have included daily and monthly keyword traffic data, including forecasting
- Keyword Buzz – you can find buzz keywords in our 300+ verticals
- Keyword Demographic analysis
- Keyword Geographic analysis
- Keyword Categorization
- Keyword Monetization – you can find all monetization information (CPC, CTR, etc.) for your keyword list
Forum members are seriously impressed:
You weren't lying when you said you would love the tool. This is how it should have been done a while ago! WOW
There are other reactions as well. Dan Zarrella wrote his own impressions after testing it out. He's mostly reporting initial bugs as per the beta release, but it's a good read if you're also looking into the product.