A DigitalPoint Forums thread asks how can he remove an AdWords account from his My Client Center.
There is step by step AdWords Help on how to add and remove accounts. To remove:
- Log in to your MCC at https://adwords.google.com.
- Click on the client account you would like to unlink.
- Click the My Account tab.
- Click the Account Preferences link.
- Under Client Manager Account Access, locate the account you want to disable in the appropriate access level ('User Interface and API' or 'API only') and click Disable manager access.
- Click OK.
Here is what that section looks like on your screen:
Resident PPC Guru at DigitalPoint Forums, GuyFromChicago, said:
Hopefully you don't have to do that too often
Forum discussion at DigitalPoint Forums