A DigitalPoint Forums post reports that Google has begun rolling out a new interface upgrade to AdWords where you can preview keyword by keyword the status of a keyword in a specific campaign. We all know Google has the "Ads Diagnostic Tool," well they added a quick way for you to see this data right from your keywords report.
Here is a screen capture from DP Forums:
The AdWords help section is already updated with how to use this.
- Log in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
- Click the campaign that contains the Ad Group you want to view.
- Click the appropriate Ad Group.
- Select the 'Keywords' tab.
- Point your mouse at the magnifying glass icon next to any keyword in your Ad Group. A help bubble will appear with information about your keyword. If your ad isn't showing, click 'What can I do?' for more information.
Forum discussion at DigitalPoint Forums.
This entry was written the night before and scheduled to go live at the time below.