WebmasterWorld moderator eWhisper posted a thread at WebmasterWorld documenting some of the smaller changes made to Google AdWords recently. He discusses how recently Ad Scheduling, AdWords Editor and Local AdWords got all the attention. He lists several other features and bug fixes that he feels are huge to the overall performance of the AdWords program. They include;
- Local time zone added to MCC reports.
- Bug fixed where the 'account' box didn't show on sub mcc reports.
- Add your GAP business to Google Local (although, not sure why this wasn't attached to base so the pin was unnecessary)
- HTTPs errors fixed on internal help pages (note, the only place I can tell the error now occurs is on the help home page).
- Possible negative keywords under the AdWords keyword tool.
- Ability to add keywords to an AdGroup when accessing the keyword tool from the tools menu.
- 'add custom text' under the site spidering section of the keyword tool.
Nice list eWhisper.
Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.