As Kim reported here back in January 2006, the magazine Search Marketing Standard has finally been sent out. I received my copy over the weekend and just reviewed the topics now. The contents of the fairly thin first edition includes:
- 15 Biggest Myths in Search Marketing Exposed by David Rodnitzky
- An Interview with Perry Marshall by Andrey Milyan
- Measuring SEO Success with Web Analytics by Michael Nguyen
- Managing Your PPC Bids: 4 Most Important Things to Consider by Kevin Gold
- Targeting the Tail: How to Get the Most Out of Every Marketing Dollar by Alexandre Brabant
- Product Review: Dynamic Bid Maximizer Advance 3.0
- Industry Watch
- Google Insider by Tom Dahm
- Click Fraud Alert by Boris Mordkovich
They have about 19 advertisers, including WebmasterWorld's PubCon. They sent out, reportedly, over 15,000 of them. They put a free plug for this blog in the magazine, which is appreciated. The magazine seemed a bit thin, but it is the first edition.
Continued forum discussion at Cre8asite Forums.