Over time, I have had readers email me asking if I can provide a logo that they can publish on their site or blog. To help streamline that effort and to make the logos seem more official, we created Search Engine Roundtable Seals. The seals are not just logos that show your support for the blog and forum. It also has a "click here to verify" graphic directly under the button to prove that you have been verified to publish the logo on your site. Here is an example of an "Author Seal".
Note, I am not sure why on this blog the top graphic is separated from the bottom graphic... Clicking on the top portion of the seal will take you to the Search Engine Roundtable, clicking on the "click here to verify" will pop open a page that shows that you have been verified to put the seal on your site.
So why the verification process? Because we have implemented different classes of seals. Anyway is really allowed to use the "Fan Seal" but if you like to have the "click here to verify", you can request it by emailing me at barry at rustybrick dot com. Here is a break down of the seals.
- Author Seal - for all recognized and active authors at the Search Engine Roundtable Blog.
- Super Moderator Seal - for all recognized and active super moderators at the Search Engine Roundtable Forums.
- Moderator Seal - for all recognized and active moderators at the Search Engine Roundtable Forums.
- Member Seal - for all recognized and active members at the Search Engine Roundtable Forums.
- Contributor Seal - for all individuals that have submitted ten or more threads to the Search Engine Roundtable blog authors.
- Fan Seal - for any recognized fan of the Search Engine Roundtable. You can email me at the email address below to become a "verified" fan or just take the logo from this page. Any reader or forum lurker can be a fan, there are no requirements. :)
To get a seal, email me or go to our forum thread. Also, I would love feedback on this.