Friday afternoon, sometime after 4pm I believe, Google tweeted that they pushed out a "minor" Panda update effecting less than one-percent of all searches.
The tweet reads:
Tiny weather report: Minor Panda algorithm data refresh (affects
The last time Google said a Panda update was minor, it turned out to be pretty significant.
That being said, we should have named it 3.0 - in fact, I spoke to someone at Google who felt the same. So I am going to name this one 3.1, although it does make it easier to reference these updates by dates.
- Panda 2.5.3 on October 19/20th
- Panda 2.5.2 on October 13th
- Panda 2.5.1 on October 9th
- Panda 2.5 on September 28th
- Panda 2.4 in August
- Panda 2.3 on around July 22nd.
- Panda 2.2 on June 18th or so.
- Panda 2.1 on May 9th or so.
- Panda 2.0 on April 11th or so.
- Panda 1.0 on February 24th
For more on Panda, see our Google Panda category.
Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.
To comment, click here.