Seer Interactive has an absolutely hilarious post named SEO Lessons Learned Through Pictures of Matt Cutts. What they did was take seven still shots from the daily videos Matt puts together and ad one-liners to them. Basically putting words in Google's mouth.
Here are two examples:
Here are the full seven lines but you need to see them via the picture at the Seer blog.
- Everything Helps About This Much
- Don't Lie To Google
- Matt Is Not A Ninja & Neither Am I
- You Must Be This Tall To Play With Google
- Matt Is A Terrible Dancer
- This Hand Doesn't Spoon Feed Answers
- Just Like Wayne Brady, Matt Cutts Will Choke... A Website
Forum discussion at Sphinn.