Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Not Seeing Data at Google AdWords Ad Group Level?
Yesterday, a few advertisers reported at WebmasterWorld that they were unable to see data at the ad group level, after logging into their Google AdWords accounts. They were able to see data at the campaign level, but not at the Ad Group level. After a couple of hours or so, the problem seemed to fix itself. Well, someone had to call Google for support and Google told them to clear their cache. So if you
- Veterans Day '08 & Search Engine Industry
Today is a day to thank our troops for their bravery and all they have done for this country. As a way to thank our troops, Google, DogPile, Live.com and the Search Engine Roundtable have put together logos and themes for the day. I personally do not currently see a special logo or theme from Yahoo or Ask.com, which is unusual. Google's Veterans Day Logo: Update: Google left out coast guard so they updated the
PubCon Vegas '08 Live Blogging:
- Large Scale Bid Management
- Discover Techniques Used by Enterprise-Level SEOs/SEMs
- Real World VodCasting and Vlogging
- Tag, You're It! How To Leverage Your Visitors
- Landing Page Optimization, Back Button Buzz Kill, & MultiVariate Testing
- Video and Multimedia Advertising - Show Me The Money!
- Is Social Media & Search a Love Story or a War Story?
- Keyword Research, Selection and Optimization
- Universal and Personal Search- This Changes Everything
- Affiliate Based PPC Issues and Options
- Social Media : The Big Sexy Buzz
- Earning Big Bucks With Social Media Traffic
- Video Search Engine Optimization
- Top-Shelf Organic SEO
- Effective Affiliate Strategies
- PPC Engine Vendor Panel
- Game On : Rocking Your Video Startup
- Understanding The Complex Social Marketing Playing Field
- Kickoff Keynote Address, Shawn Rorick, Cirque de Soleil
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Check if a Site Serves Malware Before Linking for SEO, Sphinn
- Google's future : beyond countries and languages, Google Groups
- Internet Marketing Top Blogs at Winning the Web, Sphinn
- Link Building Reports That Make Your Client Happy, Sphinn
- Reddit Updates Widgets, Launches FireFox Plugin, and Updates Their Site, Sphinn