It was a fairly slow week in search news but we do have some topics I wanted to highlight. I asked can sites that are not socially active with Google+, Facebook and Twitter rank in search in the future. There seems to be a weird bug with search results showing only one search result. Google might have an issue indexing new custom blogger posts. Google is trying to simplify the search query report in Webmaster Tools. AJ Kohn made a convenient bookmarklet for testing rich snippets. I have a fun post on what SEO geeks argue about. Apple drops iAds entry point, is giving more to developers - but I compared the earnings between iAds and Google. Google Maps now shows dates on street view images. National Car Rental has a new commercial featuring an SEO business pro. That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Will Socially Awkward Sites Suffer In Google In The Long Run?
- Bug Or Feature? One Google Search Results For BBC Football
- Google Indexing Issue With Custom Blogger Domains?
- Google Webmaster Tools Tries To Simplify Search Queries Report
- Check Your Competitors Rich Snippets Quickly With This Bookmarklet
- What SEO Geeks Argue About
- iAds Drops Prices Increases Revenue Share: But Does It Compare To AdMob or Google AdSense?
- Google Maps Street View Images Now With Dates
- National Car Rental Commercial Features SEO