Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google Webmaster Tools Shows Your Manual Spam Actions
Google announced the introduction of a new awesome feature in Google Webmaster Tools named manual action viewer. The manual action viewer let's you see if your site currently has any manual actions applied to it...
- All Of Google's Manual Actions For Search Spam
As I mentioned a few minutes ago in my story about Google's new manual spam action viewer - Google has documented all of the manual actions a site may receive for spamming their search results...
- Google Guidelines: Make Your Mobile Pages Rendered Incredibly Fast
Earlier this month we covered Google's revamp of their pagespeed insights tool, where they greatly improve the usability and details within the tool itself. Last night, Google announced this new tool on the webmaster blog and added new mobile guidelines for your web sites...
- Google Maps App Revises Ads & Charges On Swipe But Not Click Through
Yesterday, Google announced a new form of ads on the Google Maps app. The new ads now show on the bottom for a keyword search for local places. The ad can be tapped on or swiped
- Google's DooglePlex - Dog Park
Bradley Horowitz, the vice president of product on Google+, posted a picture on Google+ of a sign at one of the Google offices that reads "DooglePlex". Or replace the Os with paws. I guess at this Go
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Boost your AdWords account: Can we help Saket with.., AdWords Community
- Google Vs Webmasters, Cre8asite Forums
- What do link removal services actually do?, WebmasterWorld