Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Mainstream SEOS Now Talking About Google Sandbox 2.0
About a month ago, I saw some early discussions within the more blackhat SEO communities about a Google Sandbox 2.0, where Google began targeting possibly churn and burn sites from ranking well. That conversation is now creeping into the mainstream SEO forums...
- Bing Takes Malware More Seriously With Bing Site Safety Reporting
Bing announced they are launching a new malware and safety tool within the search results to better warn and communicate to both searchers and webmasters about safety issues with the listings...
- Google Analytics Setting For Bot Filtering
Google announced on Google+ that you can now easily filter out traffic from bots and spiders from showing up and being tracked in your analytics...
- Bing Ads: New Interface & Features Announced
Bing announced they are launching a new easier to use interface for Bing Ads, as well as releasing new features. The changes include: Auto-tagging. Bing Ads handles tagging automatically for you, providing more accurate reporting...
- Framed Android Photos
Google's Moritz Tolxdorff snapped a photo while at the Foundry, showing how Android photos are framed up on the wall throughout the space. He said, "Android is all over the Foundry today." Why? I am
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Spain's Newspapers Target Google Tax For Links To News, WebmasterWorld
- Twitter Reports Q2 Financial Results: Revenue Up 124pct to $312 Million, WebmasterWorld
- EU Antitrust Regulators Prepare for Android Investigation, WebmasterWorld
- Experiments need more time than you may think, WebmasterWorld