Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- CNBC: This 17 Year Old Web Site Devastated By Google's Panda Update
CNBC published a story on a 17 year old web site that was nailed in the latest Panda update, Panda 4.0. The story is named Google's secretive updates leave small sites scrambling...
- Google Analytics In-Page Analytics Chrome Extension
Google has released a new Chrome extension for in-page analytics. Daniel Waisberg of Google announced it on his blog and it is simply a quick way to see the in-page analytics of your web pages with the click of a button...
- Google Responds To Impact Of Blocking CSS & JSS & Panda 4.0
- Google Glass Now Available In The UK For $200 Extra
Google announced yesterday on Google+ that UK residents can now purchase Google Glass for 1,000£ (british pounds), which comes out to be about $1,700 US dollars. That means, Google Glass in the UK costs $200 more than it would in the US...
- Google Is Offering Domain Registration Now But They've Been A Registrar For 10 Years
Yesterday, Google announced on Google+ that they are testing out selling domain name registration services to third-parties. Right now, you need to be invited to participate, like with Gmail originally, and when you are...
- Google Bike At LinkedIn
Scott Knaster, a famous Googler who worked at Apple, Microsoft and many other companies prior, snapped a picture of a Google bike parked in front of the LinkedIn building. He said "Google bike visiti
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Open letter to Matt Cutts, Google Webmaster Help
- Win the Digital Shelf with Our New Guide to Shopping, AdWords Community