Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Microsoft adCenter RAIS For Premium Advertisers Only
Yahoo has offered rich ads in search (RAIS) for a while now and since Microsoft has taken over control of search ads...
- Google Working On Fix For Image Search Bugs
Some users have been reporting bugs with Google search, specifically with Google Image search. A Google Web Search Help thread has several complaints all from the images not being displayed to the image search filter options not working...
We know Google has required AdWords advertisers to set up privacy policies as well as AdSense publishers. A WebmasterWorld thread asks if Google looks to see if sites have privacy policies to determine quality of a site for SEO/ranking purposes...
- Google's & Others Spring Equinox Logo
Today is the first day of Spring and we have special logos for the Spring Equinox from Google, Bing, Dogpile and even ourselves here...
- Google+ Privacy Head Gets "+1 That" License Plate
Anne Toth is the Head of Privacy at Google+. There is something interesting to see that she just put on her car a new vanity plate and shared the plate publicly for all to see on Google+. The plate
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Apple To Share Some of Its Cash Mountain, $45 Billion, Over 3-Years, WebmasterWorld
- Do broken links hurt Google rankings?, WebmasterWorld
- Learn why a message ended up in Spam We've always made it…, Gmail - Google+
- We’re excited to announce that Google Map Maker is now…, Google Maps - Google+