Elisabeth from Google posted in the Google My Business Help forums news that Google is now looking for "trusted testers" aka beta testers for new features within the Google My Business department including organic and ads.
Here’s an exciting opportunity for US based small and medium sized businesses! The Google My Business and Ads teams are working on several new product features in 2016 to improve overall merchant/advertiser engagement and value. Before releasing these product features to the general public, we want to beta test them with a group of trusted business testers who are willing to use these features and provide detailed feedback to our product team to help them improve the experience.
The requirements include:
- Willing to test out early stage products and features, and use the products consistently
- Based on a business to customer model (not a marketing agency)
- Have less than 100 employees
- Willing to provide feedback to our product team
- Willing to sign a confidentiality agreement
- Preferred (not required) existing GMB or AdWords/AdWords Express user, a plus!
To apply, you can fill out this form.
Forum discussion at Google My Business Help.