Google announced they have made significant changes to the AdSense payment page look, design and definitions. The changes are still rolling out to all publishers, so if you do not see it yet, do not be worried.
The changes include:
- Payment method is now called Form of payment.
- Unpaid finalized earnings is now called Current balance.
- Redesigned transaction history table shows you the latest activities at the top.
- New toolbar support allows you to filter, print, export, or download transaction information.
- New extended timeline allows you to change your payment information until the 20th of any month.
- You can choose any payment threshold greater than the default payment threshold based on your reporting currency.
- You can also hold your payments until a specified date.
- Centralized locations to manage your Payment settings and Payee profile.
- Contextual help is displayed based on the pages you navigate to.
Here is a screen shot:
Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.