The SES San Jose conference is now complete and it was great going back to San Jose to see everyone. It has been a several months since I personally went to a conference, so it is nice to get back in the swing of things. I will be at SMX East in October and PubCon Vegas in November and potentially SES Chicago in December.
In any event, as promised in our schedule, we covered 30 sessions at SES San Jose. I hope you enjoyed the live blogging tool we used and interacted with us when we live blogged the sessions. If not, the session coverage is archived over here.
I wanted to thank our volunteer live bloggers again. Including Chris Boggs from Rosetta, Keri Morgret of Strike Models, Patty Adams from Vertical Measures and Gaurav Sharma of Think Mantra. I also want to give a big thank you to all the speakers and moderators we covered - the knowledge and data they share at these conferences is a true testimony of how much they love this industry and how much they give back to it. Finally, I want to thank the readers for consuming this coverage and being polite about any typos you have found.
If you missed the live coverage, here are the archives:
- Keynote: Clay Shirky, Author of Here Comes Everybody
- How to Optimize for Search and Engage the Community
- Always be Testing: Marketing Optimization in Challenging Times
- The View From the CMO's Office
- Creating a Web Analytics Culture
- The Next Wave for Online Video
- Turn Brain Science into Bucks: Incorporating Persuasive Messaging into Your Content Strategy
- Turning the Social Web Into Real ROI
- How to Turn Your Web Analytics into a Money Making Machine
- Don't Call it a Comeback: Semantic Technology and Search
- SEO Tools of the Trade: What's in YOUR Toolbox?
- Meaningful SEO Metrics: Going Beyond the Numbers
- Keeping it Local: The Convergence of Smart Phones & Local Search
- Launching a Global Website
- Keywords & Content: Search Marketing Foundations
- Small Voices, Big Impact: Social Media for the Little Guy
- Search on a Dime
- Bing Toolbox: Your One-Stop Shop for Better ROI
- Keynote: Nicholas Fox, Business Product Management Director, AdWords, Google
- Discover the Power of Linking: Link Building Basics
- Google Analytics and Website Optimizer, Secrets Revealed!
- Turning Simple Change into Big Profit
- Social Media: White Hat vs. Black Hat
- Keynote: Charlene Li, How to Prepare for the Future of Search
- SEO Through Blogs & Feeds
- Advanced Paid Search Techniques
- News Search SEO
- Brand, Trademark & Reputation Management
- Advanced SEO Roundtable: What is it Really? And Where is it Going?
- Independent SEMs/SEOs - Issues & Answers
Thanks again everyone and see you at SMX East!