Happy Father's Day to all pops out there! Only dad's can win today's schwag, to find out how to win, listen to the video and comment at SERoundtable.com with the correct answer. In this week's recap, I discussed the pros and cons for an advertiser on the Google / Yahoo deal. Some webmasters noticed a drop in Google web traffic, but others notice an increase in image search traffic. Google said the Yahoo Directory does pass PageRank. Is Yahoo nit picking on advertiser credits. I spoke about international SEO topics and much more. So check it out below.
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Google To Power Many of Yahoo Search Ads: Good for Advertiser & Publishers?
- Many Webmasters Notice Major Traffic Loss From Google
- Has Google Fixed The Image Search Filter?
- Google Says, Yahoo Directory Does Have PageRank
- Yahoo Search Marketing Getting Stingy on Click Fraud Credits?
- Country-Coded Top-Level Domains Do Not Rank Worse in Google.com
- PDF Documents May Impact How Google Defines Your Site's Language
- Final Notice: Update Your AdSense Account to a Google Account Login
- YouTube Annotations in Action
- Do We Need SEO Forums?
I may not be able to mail schwag outside of the United States.