The 42nd edition of the Search Pulse is now available for download. Chris returned to the show to help Ben and I discuss some really exciting topics. We chatted about Microsofts new Live Search Webmaster Portal. We also discussed how Live Search's link command is now working. Google AdWords is testing a new advanced site exclusion feature. Google AdSense changed their on-click event behavior. Google fixed a bug with their total search results shown. AdWords is also testing a "products from this advertisers" feature and AdWords still has a bug with their diagnostic tool.
The topics we covered are listed below, in order of priority (based on search community buzz).
You can download the MP3 file and listen at your convenience.
Topics We Covered:
- First Screen Shots of Microsoft's Live Search Webmaster Portal
- Google AdWords Adding Category & Domain Ads Exclusion Feature?
- Microsoft Link Command Comes Back to Life After 8 Months
- Google is Changing the Definition of a "Click" on AdSense Ads
- Google Listing Lest Search Results: No More 1,000 Results?
- Google AdWords Testing "Products from this Advertiser" in Search Ads?
- Google AdWords Diagnostic Tool Bug
- Yahoo Responds to Criticism Over Lack of Partner Screening
- How The Google Sitelinks Block Feature Works
- The Truth Behind Why Google Checks Bounce
- Third Party Google PageRank Tools Failing?
- Google Updates Toolbar PageRank Scores Again
- 51% of Google AdSense Publishers are Older Than 30 Years Old
- How To Disable StumbleUpon on Google's Search Results
- AdSense Code Free Changes Take Less Than 10 Minutes to Update
- Google AdSense Publishers Earning Per Impression Down Since Channel Bug
- Do Google AdSense Checks Expire?
- Want Google to Speak at Your Event?
- Veterans Day Logo from Google & Dogpile
- Google's Matt Cutts to Keynote at WebmasterWorld's PubCon: Got Questions?
- Google Offers $10 Million for Android Developers
- Daily Search Forum Recap: November 12, 2007
The topic list is in order of how I wanted the conversation to go. I felt that these were the most talked about and discussed topics in the search community. Again, you can listen to the MP3 file here.
Tune in next week on Tuesday, 5pm (EST) at WebmasterRadio.FM.
For our past shows, please visit the Search Pulse archives and browse through them all.