According to a DigitalPoint Forums post, the Google Webmaster Central team has expanded the product offering in the Google Webmaster Central toolset. Vanessa Fox has provided the Google community with information on these new features, which include:
- The number of phrases shown has been increased to 200.
- Variations of each phrase are shown (capitalization variations, as in the following screenshot):
- Siteowners who had previously not seen the anchor phrase report may have access to this data now.
- Due to popular demand, reports showing the most common individual words in anchor text are available.
- The number of common words in anchor text and common words on a website have been increased to 100 each.
A Google Groups thread also covers this new find but also discusses the downtime that Barry wrote about earlier. Vanessa Fox replied to the thread to let everyone know that data should now be available:
All the data should now be available. Please let me know if you experience any problems.