- Ultimate URL Shortening Guide
| April 6, 2009
- Proof Google Treats Underscores & Hyphens Differently?
| March 23, 2009
- Google Confirms "Typically" Treating / & /index.html The Same
| March 18, 2009
- Poll: Search Engines Should Pass Value From URL Shortening Services
| March 12, 2009
- URL Case in SEO Matters
| March 9, 2009
- Poll: Should URL Shortening Services Pass Link Value?
| March 3, 2009
- My Mobile Site Is Duplicate Content. Oh No!
| December 30, 2008
- My Pages Are Dropping Out of Google: What Do I Do?
| November 17, 2008
- Handling Tracking URLs & Keeping Your Link Popularity
| October 30, 2008
- Major Google SEO Change: Google Prefers You Don't Use URL Rewrites
| September 23, 2008
- Google Does Crawl & Index UTF-8 Encoded URLs
| September 2, 2008
- Google Says, Long URLs May Hurt You
| June 23, 2008
- A Googler's Sage Advice on Absolute vs. Relative URLs
| June 10, 2008
- Yahoo Still Trimming Off Trailing Slash, Causing Webmaster Headaches
| June 3, 2008
- Benefits of Capitalized Letters in URLs
| May 19, 2008
- Is This Strange Google Site Command Behavior?
| April 11, 2008
- Google Search Mixing Up URLs & Page Titles?
| April 10, 2008
- Ask.com Fixes Crawler Issue With Badly-Formed URLs
| January 4, 2008
- Ask.com Crawler Inserting Url-Encoded Spaces in URLs Causing 404 Errors?
| December 31, 2007
- Can Multiple Hyphens in the Domain Name Raise a Red Flag with Search Engines?
| November 28, 2007
- Re-Including Removed URLs in Google Webmaster Central
| September 4, 2007
- Matt Cutts of Google Says Still Go With Dashes in URLs
| August 10, 2007
- Hyphens & Underscores Are Now Treated Equally in Google.com
| July 24, 2007
- Frustration Over Google URL Removal Tool
| June 27, 2007
- Guide To Fixing Google Duplicate Content & Canonical URL Issues
| January 8, 2007
- Keywords in File Names & URLs Do Help
| September 1, 2006