There is a nice thread at Search Engine Watch Forums that has civilized and useful ideas and feedback for Yahoo! to add to their new search marketing product, Panama. Here are some of the ideas in short from the thread:
- Custom URL Management
- Date Range Selection Needs an "All Time" Feature
- Key Features Unavailable When Setting Up Campaigns
- Default Settings Are Expensive
- The Standard Match/Advanced Match and Content Match Hierarchal Layers are Confusing
- Add a Client Center
- Improve Custom Reporting
- URL Search
- Add Conversion data for ads
- Move keywords from one ad group to another
- Keyword tool with monthly searches
- Working in 2 seperate screens leads to errors
- and more...
That is some useful feedback...
Forum discussion at Search Engine Watch Forums.