This week in search, we saw a lot of fluctuations in Google’s search results again. Google said the AMP carousel is only live in 12 countries. John Mueller said canonicals are not the same as isSimilarTo structured markup. Google’s Paul Haahr How Google Works talk from SMX is up on YouTube. Google added a share feature to the knowledge graph panel. Google is testing dropping reviews from the local pack. Google is getting ready for a complete revamp of AdWords. AdWords now has new automative ad formats. Yahoo is up for sale and taking bids. Yahoo ad reps are dropping like flies. That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Signs Of A Google Update; Not Sure If It Is Penguin...
- Google: AMP Powered News Carousel Only Live In 12 Countries
- Google: isSimilarTo Not Similar To Canonicals
- Watch Google's Top Ranking Engineer, Paul Haahr, Talk On How Google Works
- Google Knowledge Graph Panel Adds Share Feature & More
- Google Testing Removing Reviews From Local Map Results?
- Google To Complete Major Redesign For AdWords Over Next 12 Months
- New: Google AdWords OEM Automotive Ads
- Yahoo Taking Bids To Sell All Or Parts Of Company
- Yahoo Ad Reps Jumping Ship, Leaving Advertisers With No Alternatives?