Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- How Confident Are You In Google AdSense Future? Results Are In.
A few months ago we asked Google AdSense publishers Is Google AdSense Sustainable In The Future? Since then we had about 200 responses to the poll and I wanted to share them with you...
- BBC's SEO
BBC's Duncan Bloor, a producer in the User Building team at the BBC, wrote a blog post on the BBC blog named A Journey through Search Engine Optimisation. In that blog post, he made a comment that got the WebmasterWorld forums talking...
- 26% Say They Would Pay For A Yahoo Directory Listing
Over the course of almost nine years, I've covered the Yahoo Directory here and there. Over the years we've asked you guys if it is worth buying for $299 and the answer has been shifting over the years to no...
- Google's Team In The Irish Dragonboat Race
Googler, Kaspar Szymanski, who is on Google's web spam team, took a picture of Googlers taking part in the Irish Dragonboat race. I guess the Dragonboat race is...
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Hey Google ... Are you for serious now? So my Extended…, Mohamed Mansour - Google+
- Why Google is indexing Mobile Site instead of desktop version, Google Webmaster Help
Note: This story was scheduled to be posted on this day, but was written earlier.