Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- +Snippets For Google Maps
Google announced you can now share your Google Maps over Google + with the +Snippets. Google said: But with +snippets, Google+ users can easily share directions or places (for example) with fellow travelers. Just click "Share.....
- What's Happening At The Google Top Contributor Summit
As some of you know, Google is holding their first top contributor summit this week, flying in non-Googlers who help Google in the forums from all around the world. By now, the two day event is over and personally, I was wondering what took place...
- Confirmed: Google Mass Rejecting Old AdWords API Developers
Yesterday we reported on developers complaining their AdWords API tokens were not working any more. Truth is, this is a wide spread crack down by Google...
- Eat Me: The aimClear Cake
@teedubya snapped a picture of the aimClear cake. aimClear was the SMX East lunch sponsor. This cake does look good but is it kosher?
SMX East 2011 Day Two Recap:
- SMX Live: Link Building: Why You're Doing It Wrong
Below is live coverage of the Link Building: Why You're Doing It Wrong panel from the SMX East 2011 conference. Disclaimer: The coverage is brought to you in real time...
- SMX Live: Pagination & SEO
Below is live coverage of the Pagination & SEO panel from the SMX East 2011 conference. Disclaimer: The coverage is brought to you in real time, using a custom live blogging tool. Feel free to ask questions or leave comments for inclusion into the live coverage...
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- 5 Filters Everybody Should Use In Their AdWords Account, Sphinn
- AOL, Microsoft and Yahoo In New Ad Inventory Cooperation Plan, WebmasterWorld
- How Much Text is Needed for Image Galleries to Rank?, WebmasterWorld
- Introducing Twitter Web Analytics, Sphinn
- Meet the Optimization Team - AdSense in Your City!, Google AdSense Help
- Newbie: What are some most common issues that new advertisers (less than 2 months old) run into with Google AdWords?, Google AdWords Help
- Understanding Your Backlink Profile, Sphinn
- Doodle 4 Google 2011 doodle by Hilde Lorentzen, Google Blogoscoped Forum
- Google Doodles for Independence Days on sep 15th, Google Blogoscoped Forum