Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Poll: How Much Of The Marketing Budget Should SEO Get?
A HighRanking Forum thread has a site owner asking overall what should one allocate of the marketing budget towards SEO...
- Dropped Prices, Increases Conversion & Google Rankings Improved
There has always been a lot of discussion around the topic of conversion rates and if that impacts your Google rankings. Of course, the correlation versus causation item is on the top of ones mind when discussing such topics. But I wanted to share with you a WebmasterWorld thread that tested this...
- I Spun Hundreds Of Articles The Right Way!
Sometimes I don't get it... I spotted a thread at BlackHat Forums about spinning articles - yes it is a black hat forum, but seriously. Looking at the conversation that starts of by explaining that the SEO/Webmaster spun these articles the right way...
- Google AdSense Confirms Favicons On Ads
Earlier this month, we reported signs of Google testing favicons on AdSense ads - the last time we saw tests on this was in 2005. Well...
- Google Analytics & AdSense Come To Google Glass
The Apps for Google Glass are now rolling in and on the marketers front...
- Google's NYC Lego Station
Chris Schrier, a Google Systems Engineer, posted a picture of some of the lego artwork in the Google New York City Lego Station. As you can see here, a lot of talent and time went into this lego artw
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Enhanced Campaign Video Series: Using Upgraded Cal..., AdWords Community
- Google Pagerank has not been updated, blackhatworld.com
- LinkedIn Opens Sponsored Updates Advertising To All, WebmasterWorld
- New Google Keyword Tool Shows Different Results Than Old Tool, WebmasterWorld
- Okey, Matt cutts,you win. spam is dead!, blackhatworld.com
- What Google Glass Means for a Half Deaf Person by +David…, Google Glass - Google+