Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google AdWords Launched Keyword Ad Planner
Google announced a new keyword tool named the Keyword Planner. The tool can be found under the Tools & Analysis tab when you are logged into your Google AdWords account. The tool combines the benefits of the Keyword Tool and the Traffic Estimator into an integrated workflow...
- 6 New Data Types Now Supported By Google's Data Highlighter Rich Snippet Tool
The Google Data Highlighter tool, which initially launched in December with support for just marking up pages that had event data...
- Search Google & Get Google Now Reminders
Google Now is now more baked into Google Search. For example, if you do a search for [when is fathers day 2013 or other factual dated queries...
- Yahoo Spends $1.1 Billion To Be Cool (Buy Tumblr)
I'm sure you heard the news by now, Yahoo has acquired Tumblr for a cool $1.1 billion in cash. Seriously...
- Google On How To Avoid AdWords Ad Disapproval
Google AdWords support representative, Charvi...
- Homer & Bart Mooning The Google Street View Car
This is funny, Homer and Bart from the The Simpsons mooning the Google Street View Car crew. Notice, the G is missing, with two large Oos. Too funny.
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- March 15 Update: Who Got Hit for "Paid to Pass PageRank"?, WebmasterWorld
- Browser history flooding with new maps preview, Google Maps Help
- For those impacted by the devastating tornado in Oklahoma…, Google - Google+
- Interested in developing a better understanding of our…, Google AdSense - Google+
- Update Or Link Network?, Cre8asite Forums