Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Video Recap of Weekly Search Buzz :: April 26, 2013
Google made a nice number of changes to the search results, removing instant previews, adding a green arrow next to the URL, dropping related searches and removing...
- Ignore That Last Google Webmaster Tools Notification: Googlebot CAN Access Your Site
In the past twenty-four hours, it seems as if Google sent out a message to thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands, of site owners, that there is a problem with their site. Typically, you never ever want to ignore a webmaster tools notification but in this case...
- Google AdWords Support Adds Screen Sharing
Zee from the Google AdWords Help forum announced a new support feature from the Google AdWords team. You can now share your screen with the Google AdWords support team. Why would you want to do this...
- Google Analytics Explains The Customer Purchase Journey In New Report
The Google Analytics blog announced a new benchmark tool that is made up of statistics and analytics from 36...
- The Google Glass Easter Egg
Jay Lee, a Google Glass Explorer, discovered an easter egg within Google Glass, which brings up pictures of the Google Glass team. I have no clue how he found it, but he did. How do you try it yours
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- SEO Company (Brandrep) says I should not use my own maps account. Is this legitimate?, Google Business Help
- Congratulations to Google's own Peter Norvig, director of…, Google - Google+
- For the seventh time, we’re disclosing the number of…, Google - Google+