Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Bing As Fresh As Google? Microsoft Thinks So
A WebmasterWorld thread is having discussion around a new Wired story named Microsoft Says Decaffeinated Bing Tastes as Good as Google. The story basically has Microsoft claiming they aren't necessarily better than Google but they are as good as Google on freshness and search quality...
- Bing Takes Clear Stance On Mobile SEO: One URL
Duane Forrester from Microsoft posted on the Bing Search Blog a significant statement on mobile SEO. He said that Bing proposes the "one URL per content item" strategy. Google has not been bold enough to make such a clear proposal...
- Poll: Can You Make A Full Time Income Off Google AdSense?
A WebmasterWorld thread has Google AdSense publishers talking about how feasible it is these days to make a full time income from Google AdSense. Yes, there are many individuals as well as companies that make most, if not all, of their money with Google AdSense...
- Google Village - Mini Googleplex
At South by Southwest (SXSW) this weekend, Google set up their Google Village. The Google Village is a miniature version of the Googleplex.
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Google Maps for Android - 6.4 update, Google Maps Help
- Google removes Twitter socialize options from Feedburner, WebmasterWorld
- Bulgarian liberation day doodle, Google Blogoscoped Forum
- Link units within Ad units, WebmasterWorld
- Vulgarian liberation day doodle, Google Blogoscoped Forum
- Comment pages given more weight than main article page, WebmasterWorld
- Receiving suspicious/spam emails from email@example.com? Click here to learn more., YouTube Help