Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google: One URL With Special Stylesheet Is Easy Mobile SEO
I love SEO topics where there is no solid firm answer and one of those areas is mobile SEO. Google has no clear guidelines on how you should set up your site properly to handle mobile users and mobile bots...
- Users Trusting Google Less & Less
It feels like there is a new story every week, or sometimes a few a week, of how Google is doing something untrustworthy or "evil" in the eyes of the general public...
- Dilbert Cartoon Says SEOs Corrupt Industries
A Dilbert cartoon from Friday has been making its way through the SEO industry. The cartoon is pretty degrading of the SEO industry and the SEO profession. Just take a look at it and what it says: I hired a pantless weasel to do our search engine optimization...
- No Google Logo For President's Day But Bing Has An Awesome Theme
Today is President's Day in the United States of America. It is the day we honor those individuals who have lead this country. But there is no honor being given out to these leaders by Google or Yahoo. But I think Microsoft Bing makes up for it with their outstanding HTML5 movie home...
- Google Coffee Machines
Avinash Kaushik famed web analytics expert posted a picture of his favorite Google Coffee Machine. If you look closely, you can see the geek instructions at the top, plus with an internal URL for rep
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Twitter Gears Up For Small Business, WebmasterWorld
- A Sunday Social Contract (Marking 100,000 Great Google+ers)…, Louis Gray - Google+
- Opening A Branch Office - Shooting My Seo In The Foot?, HighRankings Forums
- Pink on mouseover, really? Google AdSense, WebmasterWorld
- Re: What others said about the AdWords Community s..., AdWords Community
- Updates to your Homepage - What's New & What's Next, YouTube Help