Google wrote, "help shape efforts to improve Accelerated Mobile Pages on Google by completing this short survey." The survey is over here and it asks you these questions:
- Are you satisfied with AMP
- What do you dislike most about AMP on Google
- What do you like most about AMP on Google
- Which part of the business made the decision to adopt AMP?
- What resources did you use to learn about AMP?
- What are/were the main concerns about implementing AMP?
- What, if any, challenges did you face with implementing AMP?
- What tools do you use to manage your AMP pages?
- Do you use a Content Management System (CMS)?
- What type of content does your website produce?
- Where do you attract most of your websites visitors from?
- How many visitors does your website receive a month
- What can we do a better job on to help you implement AMP
So go take the survey over here.
Forum discussion at Google+.