You are basically taken through a couple steps of questions and then based on how you answer those questions, Google will provide links to various resources they already have in order to help you learn the internet.
The guides include topics for beginners such as:
- I find it difficult to use the computer
- I'm not sure if the Internet is safe for my kids
- I'm thinking about using social media networks
- I'm completely new to the Internet... tell me more!
- I want to be secure online, but I don't know exactly how to achieve this
- What happens to my data on the web? And how can I control what's out there?
- A Browser? What's that? What can I do with it?
- I'd like to know more about how web search works
To topics with people with a bit more experience:
- I want my kids to be safe & confident on the Internet
- I use social networks, but I want to know what happens to my data
- I know Internet basics - now I want to know a bit more
- I'd like tips on online safety and keeping my computer safe
- I want to know more about the possibilities of Browsers
- I'd like to know more about web search and what it means for my privacy
- I want to know more about managing my personal data online
Forum discussion at Google Web Search Help.