As you all know, we've been busy covering many of the Google ranking shifts over the past few weeks - all of which have gone unconfirmed by Google. Here are those stories:
- Google Search Algorithm Update Chatter On Fire
- Even More Google Algorithm & Ranking Update Chatter
- Google: The Weekend Update Was Not Penguin 4.0
- No Confirmation From Google On The Friday Google Update
- Early Signs Of A Google Core Search Algorithm Update
Over the weekend, Kristine Schachinger started up a conversation on Twitter about if Google should comment more on these updates or not.
Gary Illyes from Google replied:
There is a lot to the conversation and on Twitter, it isn't always easy to follow. But I asked John Mueller to comment on commenting and he did comment, somewhat:
Do you think Google should comment more on these Google changes? Here is my poll:
Forum discussion at Twitter.