I really dislike April Fools, yea, I am not fun. But anyway, you've probably seen most of the April Fools pranks from Google by now but let me share some you may not have seen yet.
(1) Google Webmaster Blogs have a reward hiding, as they announced on Google+. "Something's up with our Webmaster Central blogs! Are you down to help us investigate? We've looked left and right—it's a pressing matter and the reward's all yours!"
And here are the winnings:
(2) Google AdWords new ad group for bird types spotted via Google+:
(3) Google AdSense "Top planets and moons" report now available for AdSense publishers.
(4) New Google Algorithm launched today named "Cutts Cull," more details at WebmasterWorld.
(5) New Google+ Photos Auto Awesome Photobombs with #Hoffsome hashtag:
(6) Gmail Selfies backgrounds:
(7) Google Maps Pokemon Challenge:
(8) Google Translate support for Emoji in Chrome for Android and iOS.
(9) Google Gas USB powered:
(11) And I am sure you saw this site today, or maybe it is a bit hard to see?
(12) The video from Matt Cutts today has a shirt that is constantly changing colors. Here is the video:
(13) From Matt Cutts himself:
Happy April Fools Day!
Whoa. Two new studies suggest SEO might have a genetic basis: http://t.co/kajZVpqOA4— Matt Cutts (@mattcutts) April 1, 2014