The Google Analytics app has been updated for iOS to version 3.0, and 3.0 comes with many changes. The new version has a brand new look and feel, making it easier to find more data. It also added sharing icons all over the place, customized reports, scorecard visualizations, comparison features and more.
Here is the punch list of changes:
- Sharing! Share a report via text, email, chat, and more
- Customization! Customize reports and save them to your dashboard for quick follow-up
- Brand new look & feel; easier to use than ever
- New scorecard visualizations: tab through metrics, swipe through dimensions
- Change & compare date ranges, dig deeper by adding segments
- Greatly simplified navigation and report discovery
Here are some screen shots of the new look:
Forum discussion at Google+.
Update: It is Android also and here is the official blog post from Google. Here is a video walkthrough: