Honestly, the more I use Glass the more I love it - it is something I use when I am not at my desk and it simply rocks.
That being said, Google announced on Google+ the next software push, i.e. XE11. This software release has some nice new features, most of which I can't use because I am a Google Apps user but even worse, it had a bug that impacted my home screen on Google Glass.
- Home and Work Directions: Just say, Okay Glass, get directions to home. Yes, basic, but nice to have. This works for Google Apps users if they set their home and work locations in Google Maps.
- Personalized Calendar Search: Just say, "Okay glass, google what is my agenda" or "ok glass, google what am I doing next week?" This does not work for Google Apps users because the agenda functionality doesn't work on Glass for Apps users. It did early on but stopped and Google is aware of it.
- New Glass Setup: This is neat, more of a visual walk through on how to set up Glass, something that will help Google's support line get less calls. Works for Apps users.
- A Shortcut to Screencast: This is nice, to be able to quickly get to the screen cast feature. Works for Apps users but requires Android.
- Removal of Long Press: I dislike it anyway.
But when I was upgraded to XE11, my home screen didn't work. Whenever I tapped it or said, "ok glass" it gave me a screen that read:
Home has stopped. Tap to continue.
Google spent half a day trying to debug it with me and other explorers. What fixes it? Disable all third-party not Google approved apps and try again. You can then reenable those apps and it should work.