This week, I try to get fancier with my video set up and integrate multiple video sources, including my monitor - let's see how that goes. I posted the Google webmaster report for January. There were rumors Caffeine went live, but it did not. More people are seeing the Google blue Jazz interface. Malware is becoming a bigger and bigger issues. Was there a Yahoo Search update or was it the paid inclusion results being removed? Google's local business privacy blunder caused some overall concern. Google may return the SEO and web design local pack? Bing says they are slow and recommends you spam Digg or Yahoo Buzz. Microsoft adCenter offered free clicks, well - not really. AdWords tests a CPA lead form and also click to call on mobile phones. Also, most PPCers have participated in bid wars, while most advertisers are not afraid to make changes to their accounts. Finally Googlers were working on New Years and Google animated their logo for Issac Newton. That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here or to see the YouTube version in higher quality, click play & hit "HD."
Search Topics of Discussion: Google SEO
- Google's Blue Interface (AKA Jazz) Being Seen By More Searchers
- Malware in 2010 : Hiding in Google Search Results
- Google Sends Me & Others Wrong Local Business Center Reports
- Google Back Tracks a Bit on Dropping SEOs & Webmasters from Local Results
- Microsoft Bing Says They Are "Fairly Slow"
- Bing Recommends Submitting to Digg & Yahoo Buzz for Indexing Boost
- Google AdWords Contact Form Extensions Beta : CPC Based CPA
- Google To Offer Click-to-Call Search Ads On iPhone, Android & Palm
- 65% of PPC Advertisers Have Competed in Bid Wars
- Most AdWords Advertisers Are Not Afraid to Make Changes To Campaigns
- Yep, Googlers Working on January 1st, New Years Day
- Isaac Newton 367th Birthday Brings Google's First Animated Doodle (Logo)