Please let me know if you prefer the longer videos in the comments area. Google may have updated PageRank, but the "brand push" is called the "Vince" change. I talk in detail about the "Vince" change and why webmasters are upset. A publisher takes Google to small claims court and wins. You can close down your competitors in Google Maps. Google emails webmasters about malware, again. Microsoft preps new search engine, Kumo. Ask.com just went to far when they started framing search results again. Google UK is testing one line Sitelinks. SEOs still fear the Google supplemental index. Google does expandable AdSense ads. Google AdSense adds Euro reports after exchange rate complaints. AdSense updated their home page. Google delayed payments to some advertisers by three months. AdWords title bug shows more than 25 characters. Is business improving for you in the past two weeks? Finally, happy Square Root day! Again, please let me know about the length and to see the full video, you need to use the iTunes feed or download the original file (I am working on getting an extended YouTube account). That was this week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Google March 2009 PageRank Update or Glitch?
- Google Confirms Algorithm "Change" But Down Plays Brand Push
- Take Google to Small Claims Court: You Might Win
- "Place Closed" In Google Maps: Close Your Competitors Down on Google
- Google Starts Emailing Webmasters Regarding Web Site Issues Again
- Reaction: Microsoft Testing New Search Features: Code Name Kumo
- Ask.com Crosses The Line: Frames Search Results
- Google UK Testing "Classic" One Line Sitelinks
- Study: Fear Still Exists Over Google's Supplemental Index
- Google Ad Blindness: Google Introduces Expandable AdSense Ads
- Google AdSense Shows Reports In Euros For Some Publishers
- European Google AdSense Publishers Not Happy About Exchange Rate
- Google AdSense Updates Home Page While Stats Lag
- Google Delays Payments To Publishers Yet Another Month
- Is a Bug Allowing Extended AdWords Titles?
- Business Improving Recently? Poll: How Are You Weathering The Recession
- Happy Square Root Day : Google Not That Geeky?