A Cre8asite Forums forum member asks the community about their biggest pieces of advice as it relates to search engine optimization.
What are those tips?
- When you start doing SEO, write down every thing you do and monitor results closely. If you make a change, write that down too -- and continue reviewing.
- If you work with clients, you may want to opt in for an NDA so that they don't "reuse any specialist codes you might be using as part of [your] strategy to work that magic."
- Content creation is a full time job and SEO "is five minutes at the start and five minutes at the end." Content creation entails keyword research, articles targeting the proper keywords, using appropriate titles, and using keyword-targeted links.
- Create accessible sites and follow accessibility guidelines.
- Review your analytics and see what works and what doesn't.
These are just a few of the tips offered by the experts on the Crea8site Forums thread; forum discussion continues there.