There are many many ways to remove content from Google. We have discussed this topic over and over again. In fact, here are those articles:
- A New Way To Remove Content in Google.com via Google Webmaster Central
- Removing A Page From the Search Engines: Google & Yahoo Easy; Live.com & Ask.com Hard
- Need Content Removed From Google Quickly? Expedited Google Content Removal
- Google Removes Old Remove URL Tool
- Frustration Over Google URL Removal Tool
But if these methods don't work for you, Google started a thread at Google Groups. Susan Moskwa offers assistance on methods to remove content from Google's index.
The quickest method to remove Google from Google, in my experience, is to sign up with Google Webmaster Tools. Then make sure to robots.txt that page out of the index by disallowing it. Then use the Google remove content feature and the content is typically gone within 24 hours.
Forum discussion at Google Groups.