Use the "Ads by Google" Link to Report AdSense Spam

Aug 30, 2007 - 9:32 am 3 by
Filed Under Google AdSense

Every Google Adsense ad -- including ads on splogs -- can be reported to Google if it is in violation of any particular AdSense guideline.

How is this done? Let's walk through an example from a splog.

First, you click on "Ads by Google" (in some instances, you will see "Feedback - Ads by Google").

Part 1: Click on Ads by Google to get Feedback options

Then, you will scroll down where you can click on "send Google feedback on the ads you just saw."

Part 2: Give Google Feedback on Your Ads

After that, expand the form to "report a violation."

Part 3: Report a violation

Fill out the required information.

Part 4: Report the splog to Google

After you report this splog, Google will send you a DMCA form to fill out and you'll have to show screen caps in order to validate your claim. It will take some time to get these DMCA complaints verified (which can be a bit of a pain), but in the end, it's worth it if you're concerned that your content is being ripped off.

Forum discussion continues at DigitalPoint Forums.


Popular Categories

The Pulse of the search community


Search Video Recaps

Google AI Overviews, Ranking Volatility, Web Filter, Google Ads AI Summaries & More - YouTube
Video Details More Videos Subscribe to Videos

Most Recent Articles

Search Forum Recap

Daily Search Forum Recap: May 20, 2024

May 20, 2024 - 4:00 pm
Google Search Engine Optimization

Google Working On Surfacing More Content That Comes From The Heart

May 20, 2024 - 7:51 am
Google Search Engine Optimization

Danny Sullivan: We Speak Directly To Engineers Working On Google Ranking Systems

May 20, 2024 - 7:41 am
Google Search Engine Optimization

Comments To Notes In Google Search?

May 20, 2024 - 7:31 am

Google Says Notes On Search Now Ends Soon

May 20, 2024 - 7:21 am
Bing Search

Bing Lets You Turn Off AI Responses But Google Doesn't Let You Turn Off AI Overviews

May 20, 2024 - 7:11 am
Previous Story: Yahoo! Launches Search Suggest in the UK