The second edition of the Search Pulse has now been archived. In this show we covered a slew of topics from last week. The topics we covered are listed below, in order of priority (based on search community buzz). You can download the MP3 file here, hope you enjoy it, it was much fun.
Topics we covered:
- Google News Archive Search - Search Our History
- Google Names Web Categories "Sitelinks"
- Preview Your Google AdWords Ads Here & There
- Danny Sullivan to Keynote at WebmasterWorld's PubCon Vegas
- Microsoft Behavioral Targeting :: Where Is It?
- Is The Yahoo! Directory Worth The Money?
- AdWords Statistics Mixing the Search & Content Network
- ChaCha's Human Guided Search
- Yahoo! Shows Different Site's Title & Description For Google.com
- Google's Site Operator Shows Sites Off Domain
- How Do Search Engines Treat Accented Words & Characters
The topics we did not get to, include;
- Google Makes Minor Changes to AdWords CPC Pricing
- Local Search Paid Search Revenue To Nearly Double
- Organic Listings: The Basis for a Sound Business Model?
- WebmasterWorld Mod's LocalLaunch Acquired
- Adam Lasnik of Google Tells SEOs Not to Attend His SEO Seminar
- Some Yahoo! Publisher Ads Are Inaccessible
- Facebook Signs Deal With Microsoft to Use Ads From MSN Adcenter & Facebook.com Users Riot Over New Features
- Scrape Bots Vs. Search Bots :: Fighting the Battle
- Google Offers Up Funny AdWords Error Message
All in all, things went smoothly in this show.
The topic list is in order of how I wanted the conversation to go. I felt that these were the most talked about and discussed topics in the search community.
I wanted to again thank Ben and Chris for co-hosting the show with me. We will be live next week, with this weeks search news and debates on Tuesday 5pm (EST).
Past Shows: - September 6, 2006: First Edition of Search Pulse Live: Sullivan Leaves SEW, AdSense Lawsuit, Yahoo Blog Search, Keywords in URLs, New URLs, Navigational Search, Google Apps & More