A Search Engine Watch Thread featured late last week, asks the question, Why Should a Business Outsource a PPC Campaign?
The reasons listed:
- A SEM firm has years of experience managing PPC campaigns.
- Automation. SEM firms have software to manage it (is that a good thing?)
- SEM firms can create targeted landing pages.
- SEM firms have sophisticated tracking capabilities and are able to specify which keywords are performing better.
- Many SEM companies have a wide range of marketing experience across many industries.
- Time...is it more economically feasible for them to employ a person in house to do this or outsource it?
- A dedicated consultant is more skilled at scanning the environment to determine if there are threats or trends that require incremental or fundamental strategy shifts.
Join the discussion at Search Engine Watch Forums.