In this week's recap, we cover the big news that Microsoft and Yahoo received approval to move forward with their search deal - which means the end of Yahoo Search to me. Bing is crawling and indexing faster. Bing is going to fix their search filter in March. 60% of publishers say their earnings are down with Google AdSense. AdSense seems to be testing in-line video ads. Is Google mixing paid with free listings? Yahoo Search ads are not sending enough traffic to advertisers. Google Image Search is faster with their filter. Google changed how they show image sources. Are you Google PageRank Certified? YouTube will no longer support IE6 users on March 13th. We got your logos from President's Day, Valentine's Day and the Winter Olympics. That was this week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here or to see the YouTube version in higher quality, click play & hit "HD."
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Facts For Webmasters & Advertisers: Yahoo Out Of Search, Bing Takes Over
- Bing Indexing New Content & Sites Faster?
- Bing to Fix SafeSearch Bug With Text Results
- Poll: 60% of Google AdSense Publishers Say Earnings Down
- Google AdSense Video Ads, Video Ad Overlays
- Is Google Mixing Paid Results With Free Results?
- Yahoo Search Ads Not Driving Necessary Traffic Volume
- Google Image Search Filter Now Faster?
- Google Images Change How They Display Sources?
- Are You "Google Pagerank Certification"? I Hope Not
- YouTube Warning IE6 Users To Upgrade Browsers
- President's Day Gets Overshadowed By Olympics: No Google Logo
- 2010 Happy Valentine's Day from Google, Yahoo & Ask.com But Not Bing
- Vancouver 2010 Olympic Logos from Google, Yahoo, Bing & Others